Jesse%20Dyen
Quantcast
DOWNLOAD STEAL THE ELECTION MP3 NOW - as in FREE!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Disclosure Statement

...note to weblord, scan for redundancy:

I gave you up
For better
Or for worse
If I can’t give you up for real
I promise I won’t complicate
I’m sure we can negotiate a deal
You stay the hell away from here
At twice the legal limit, dear
Don’t bully me
I’m almost in control
And miles from you
I battle on
Despite
A sense of inner calm I feel
Time will tell
I tell my self
I tell myself I’m not myself at all
Don’t wave if you should pass me by
Coincidence is not my kind
Don’t notice me
I’m almost in control
I gather up my self-esteem
I’m playing for the other team
I’m over you
I gave you up at last
You haven’t even noticed how
I finish all my projects now
I’m almost done
I’m almost in control

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home