Jesse%20Dyen
Quantcast
DOWNLOAD STEAL THE ELECTION MP3 NOW - as in FREE!

Monday, December 13, 2004

Non Tech Spex

Does an artist stand out because they are louder, prettier, smarter, or funnier? Or becuase they are simply themself in their work. How important is recognition? And how much is not enough?

Any jackass can make funny faces while receiving bodily injury, or ingest foul objects with abject bravery. Anyone can make friends with talk of cutting taxes. We all love an ice cold lemonade on a steamy day.

My galaxy currently has zero members. Entrance can only occur in groups of four, so I am still looking for recruits to help me get in. You can probably bail on me after that, but you never know for sure. When you make that leap, you might decide to stay, or be otherwise detained. I can't make any guarantee of safety or sanity, but I can pick up lunch on the way. You like pizza?

LISTEN...ECOUTEZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home