Jesse%20Dyen
Quantcast
DOWNLOAD STEAL THE ELECTION MP3 NOW - as in FREE!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Good ole CIA

With all the digital sleuthing and medieval rendition of today's secret government, it's refreshing to unearth the brief insight that Dana Priest's piece in the Washington Post provides into the occasionally lifeless byproduct of the Neocon(vict)'s gulag scheme:

The agency is working to establish procedures in the event a prisoner dies in custody. One proposal circulating among mid-level officers calls for rushing in a CIA pathologist to perform an autopsy and then quickly burning the body, according to two sources.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesse,
I love your heart. I love how you keep doing what you're doing. (We met in Crawford.) I'm always so glad to hear what you're doing. You are in my thoughts and in my heart, with gratitude.

Jeannine
plannedland@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home